The Weiser Tarot is a new edition of the most popular and influential Tarot art ever created, the Rider-Smith-Waite deck, first published in 1909. The deck art has been newly repainted—while, of course, preserving the original line art—creating a fresh, flowing aesthetic. Additionally, the cards provide Hebrew and astrological correspondences to the Major Arcana—not included in the original Rider-Smith-Waite deck—for those seekers who have interest in Qabalah and astrology.
The accompanying book includes:
· A brief history of the Tarot
· A look at how the Rider-Waite-Smith deck came to be
· The story behind the creation of The Weiser Tarot
· Keywords for interpreting the cards
· Tarot spreads, including a new “Ankh” spread created especially for The Weiser Tarot
· An annotated list of recommended reading for further study
The Weiser Tarot was created to speak to your own personal Tarot needs and desires, whether you are new to the Tarot or a seasoned card reader, you can use the cards for divination, fortune-telling, self-transformation, spellcasting, or any other purpose.